Saturday 1 December 2012

Reflection Interactive Whiteboard

Smart board

Smart board is a type of ICT application which are fun and enjoy when using it. Sometimes, we also called the smart board as the Interactive Whiteboard. Actually, I ever used this smart board when I was in semester 1, in Mathematics subject. The lecturer introduced this smart board to the class but we do not fully utilize the used of the smart board except when we were presenting the assignment.

Therefore, when I was told that throughout this subject I will used the smart board and have to fully utilize it function, I feel so excited and eager to used it. From my point of view, I noticed that, this smart board are beneficial since there are so many thing that we can do including playing the game but it is still the game that based on knowledge.

When the whole class were asked to make used of the smart board every time we do the presentation, myself, I feel like I had help myself to build in or to inculcate the confident much higher when using the smart board. Since, this smart board is new to me to utilize and get used to it make me feel that my confident level is low, thus throughout this subject I can help myself to increase my confident level when facing with the new thing or new environment,

As the closure, the used of this Interactive Smart board is very fun and give a lot of beneficial to me. Indirectly, I may able to increase my confident level during my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment